- Free hold
7500/- per sq.yd
147, 172, 183 etc.,
147 sq.yd is 11,02,500/-.
SV Highway City is a posh residential layout situated in Hyderabad. This residential layout is bouquet of beautiful homes that provide comfort, excitement, luxury and relaxation to our esteem customers. This gives residents the peace of mind and ensures prosperity with harmony and happiness, and also, serves as best investment options as they are bound to appreciate faster in terms of the value in the coming years.
• DTCP Layout
• Well-designed layout as per 100% Vaastu
• 40 & 33 Wide Black Top Roads
• Curbing Stones on road side
• Avenue plantation with tree guards
• Underground drainage
• Park with play equipment’s
• Beautiful entrance arch
• Underground water supply for each plots
• Overhead water tank
• Electrical lines with street lights
• 24 hours security
• 2 year maintenance
• Hyderabad to Warangal Highway Facing
5 mins drive to Yadadri, Loutus, Surendrapuri and World Famous Jain Mandir
• 10 mins drive to NIMS, EFL University, CCMB and Proposed Inner National Airport
• 15 mins drive to ORR Junction, ITIR Zone II( Hyd East Hitech City), World Biggest Infosys Campus(Pocharam) and Singapore Township
• 15 mins drive to Jungaon Industrial Corridor.
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.