- Free hold
Prakruthi Vanam - Project Highlights
• 100% Vastu
• Clear Title & Immediate Registration
• 24x7 Security
• Avenue Plantation with Tree Guard
• 40' & 30' Wide Roads
• Drip Irrigation Plantation System
• Beside of JAIN MANDHIR SOMESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE.
Prakruthi Vanam - Location Highlights
• Kolanupaka Jain Mandhir. Sri Someswara Swami Temple,Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, Yadadri.
• Sahyog Foundation has started to set up Siddha Kshetra Dham on 250 acres land near Yadagirigutta with an estimated investment of Rs. 3,185 crore.
• Tourism Hub 2000 Acres (yadadri), Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple Veda Patasala,AIIMS Medical University.
• Health Smart City Surendrapuri Bhongir Fort Metro & MMTS, 24X7 A/C Bus Facilities.
• ITIR HUB - Textile Park Bhongir & Bibi Nagar Railway Hub,Proposed Regional Ring Road Proposed Rope Way.
• Proposed Pharma City Outer Ring Road (ORR) Hyderabad - Warangal Industrial Corridor.
• 12 Telangana Green Apple, 12 Thai Guava plants are in every 242 sq yards.
• For land of every Gunta (121 sq yards) you will get Approx Rs 12000 from second year, Approx Rs 24000 from third year onwards.
• Monitoring with experienced agricultural experts
• Your small investment will give you a peaceful life at your retirement age and it will become a good property to your next generation
121 and 242 sq.yds available,
1799 per sq.yds,
121 sq.yds is 2,17,679/-.
• Out Right @ 1799 /-
• Total -1799 x 242 = 4,35,358 /-
• Intial = 36,000 /-
• Allotment with in 15 days = 63,000 / -
• Balance amount should be pay with in 45 days.
Bala Krishna T
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.