- Free hold
Open plot for sale at Tummukunta, near shameerpet,
Suchirindia Launches The Next Gen Kingdom ,
Suchirindia ‘s Aryavartha Nagari , At Thumukunta Near Alwal.
19500/- to 22000/- per sq.yds,
167 to 200 sq.yds available,
167 sq.yds is 32,56,500/-.
Arya Vartha Nagari enables one to enjoy peace in an abundant measure as it is a well-planned venture and comes from the house of Suchirindia, known for creating landmark projects. Once you invest in Arya Vartha Nagari, you can expect a brighter future. A conceptual creation of 80 acres, it is a residential gated community imbued with rich Indian traditions and settings also bringing together ultra modern amenities making it a unique project. Beginning with the Entrance Arch , Club House , Streetscapes, Landscapes, Parks , Public facilities are all perfectly aligned to the Arya Vartha Nagari concept.
- 200/300 Sq. Yard and above size Plots
- Abundant Ground Water
- Proposed HMDA Project
- Ultra Luxury Township
- 100% Vaastu Compliant – Water Tank in the North East Corner of the Project
- 30’/40’/60’ Internal Road in the Project
- 15000 sft club house
- The Project is a mixed development project with commercial space and residential Apartments
- The Proposed banks for loan Facility
- 20 Minutes to Infosys and Genepact
- 15 Minutes from Paradise Secunderabad
- 15 Minutes to Cantonment area
- 10 Minutes to Nalsar University
- 10 Minutes to Bits Pilani University
- 10 Minutes to Hospitals.
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.