DTCP Final approved layout with clear title.
The entire layout designed as per 100% Vaastu.
24/7 wter supply through overhead tank.
Electricity with Street Lights.
Formation Of 40″ and 33″ Blacktop wide roads.
Avenue Plantations, Open places for parks.
Compound wall with gates and 24/7 security.
Fully Lanacaped parks with playing equipments.
Center divider on 40″ wide roads.
Underground Drainage and Sewerage System.
Erection of center lighting on 40″ wide roads.
Hyderabad to Warangal (N.H-163/202) Wangapally National Highway Facing Layout.
Walk-able Distance to Wangapally Raliway Station & Bus Stand.
Very close to B.Pharmacy College, No. Of Eng. & Medical Colleges.
World Famous Jain Temple at Kolanpaka.
Indian Famous Mythological Museum in Surendrapuri.
Near by Sri Laxmi Narsimha Swamy Temple, yadagirigutta
(known as Telangana Tirupathi recently named as Yaadadri).
Near by Proposed HMDA Township at Bhongir and Hyderabad-Bhongir MMTS.
Proposed Bhongir Industrial Area (in 1500 Acr).
AIIMS Medical University and (in 1500 Acr).
(under Construction in 200 Acres, named as Health Smart City).
Proposed CCMB (center for Cellular and Molecular Biology).
Near by Singapore Township and Raheja (Mindspace), Infosys iT Parks.
30 min. drive from Uppal Ring Road on 6 Track Road.
20min. drive from Outer Ring Road.
5000 to 6000/- per sq.yds,
200 sq.yd is 10 lacs
SUN CITY PLATINUM is a prestigious dream project of JSR Groups,being developed as one of the best venture having open plots with red sandalwood plantations and independent houses / cottages situated at wangapally NH-163/202 Highway Facing) yadagirigutta (Yadadri Mandal) Nalgonda Dist, Telangana State. Near by telangana biggest pilgrim centre of Lord Sri Srilakshmi Narasimha swamy Temple (Recently Named as Yaadadri known as Telangana Tirupathi). Hyderabad to Warangal NH-163/202 (Deccan to New Delhi National Highway). The Fastest industrial growth corridor in India
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.