- Free hold
JB’s Serene Resort is a 220 acres DTCP Layout gated community project at Mall on sagar highway with excellent connectivity to Regional Ring Road and Outer Ring Road near to Pharmacity. This prestigious project from JB Infra group has all outstanding developments like underground electricity, 24/7 security Entire Layout Compound Wall with Solar Fencing, Avenue plantation and Drinking water facility via Krishna water pipeline and many more..
Full Fledged Club House in 15 Acres of Land and Cottage Homes adjacent to 80ft road.
With all innovative facilities, Like - Conference room, gym, Restaurant, Banquet Hall, Indoor Games, Children Play Area and many more facilities.
JB's Serene Resort - Unique Highlights
• Gated Community DTCP Layout (Proposed).
• 80', 60', 40', 33' BT Roads.
• Underground Drainage with Manholes.
• Overhead water tank with water supply lines.
• Electricity lines with Transformers and Street Lights.
• Foot paths with Kerb Stones and Avenue Plantation.
• Rain water drain through well connected Harvesting Pits
• Land Scape Gardens in parks and open spaces.
• Compound wall with Solar Fencing.
• Free Membership in JB's SERENE Resort for plot owners.
Total 200 acres,
4700/- per sq.yds,
200 to 800 sq.yds available,
200 sq.yd is 9,40,000/-.
R D V S Prasad
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.