Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.homeq.in.
Collection. Information posted on Homeq.in is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in Mumbai, India. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from in and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
- Other apps installed on device
- IMEI number
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Use. We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- in also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Homeq.in retains such information.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- We may also share personal information with:
- in – Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- – Service providers who help with our business operations.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Using Information from Homeq.in. You may use personal information gathered from Homeq.in only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phishing or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion.You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to review any personal information we store that is not available on Homeq.in. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.